Thursday, January 23, 2014

Whole 30: Days Fifteen through Twenty Three

It's been a while since I've posted so you're getting a whole bunch of these at once.

Day 15
Whole 30 Beef Jerky
Leftover Spaghetti Squash with Lucini and Steak
LIke... 5 grapefruits

Days 16-17
Imagine Chicken Broth
Kombucha!
Bananas
Apple Sauce

Day 18
Whole 30 Approved Sausage
These Baller Wings


Days 19
Blue Ribbon Country Captain Chicken from Well Fed

Days 20-21
I had a final in Managerial Accounting and I pretty much stopped recording what I was eating. MY BAD! I think I made some ground beef, mixed some taco seasoning in, and ate it on lettuce with some avocados at one point. I know, it sounds awesome.

Day 22
Mashed Sweet Potato
Taj Mahal Chicken from Well Fed 2

Day 23
Leftover Chicken
Shrimp with Old Bay Seasoning
Sweet Potato Fries

Ok, so I dropped the ball on this. I hadn't been writing down what I'd been eating (it was all Whole 30 though!) and I just wanted to put it out there before I got too far behind. 7 more days! It's practically in the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment